- The safety and security of your data is our No.1 priority!
- We go through regular 3rd party security assessments: Security testing / Penetration testing etc. to ensure your data security and integrity.
- All Credit Card information goes through a secure PCI-Compliant payment gateway “Stripe Payments”.
- We use 256-Bit SSL encryption to protect your data. It is the same level of security used by financial institutes to secure their online activities.
- We understand that security is a PROCESS, not a FEATURE. So we always welcome suggestions from our partners and customers. In Quiddity we have a feedback icon on every page which allows you to get in touch with us for any issues you are facing with our platform.
- Secure Login: We use strict password standards and use authentication tools like “Google captcha” to protect your account from brute force attacks.
- All browser activity is managed by our 256-Bit SSL security.
- Organisational and Employee based security is managed by Employee Roles, Access controls and Privileges. This allows employees to see as much or as little information based upon their job roles.
- We do not share your information to any 3rd party agencies or companies.